[nabs-l] Online degree programs

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 02:32:41 UTC 2009

Jessica,

I have, in a sense, discontinued my association with the VR Counselor.
Although I haven't closed my case, I'm not keeping in contact with her. I
told her I wanted to sell AVON full-time. She didn't agree; her season was
that it's very difficult to make AVON a full-time, prophitable business.
That is probably true, but I think I have enough friends and acquaintances
to make a go of it. What a lot of people don't realize is that I can sell
Avon products to anyone in the United States via my website, which gives
direct delivery options.

Jen

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com