[nabs-l] Victor reader stream issue... Help!!!

clinton waterbury clinton.waterbury at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 02:49:09 UTC 2009

Hello all.
I am using a victor reader stream to take notes for my classes, but I
am running into a couple of problems.
1. The stream errors out when I connect it to my mac, and won't even
let me repair the disk.
2. the audio files are not playable by the mac, but I may have another
way of playing those.
The not connecting issue is by far the worst issue with the thing I
have, and when I try to connect it to a winows virtual machine...  On
the mac, the stream locks up and I have to take out the pattery to
even get it running again.
Any ideas?