[nabs-l] Detroit Debrief

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 21:31:26 UTC 2009

hello darren and all,

sorry, for the late response to this topic. my desktop wasn't working at all before i left for michigan for both the west side with my family and then in detroit for convention. plus, i didn't fix it until now so, i'm very late in responding to all of yourr responses and old mail in my invox too! my response to national convention was very unique than it has been in the past 17 years i have been in the nfb.

this year's convention being in my home state of michigan was awesome to say the least of the icing on the cake for me and my sister too! we had our parents attend some of the general sessions and also banquet too for the first time was so awesome to share my world the blibndness world with them!

they enjoyed themselves but, were sad that they couldn't attend the exhibit hall at all due to their schedules and all for them to come to the east side until the end of the week! but, they do plan to come to national convention next year in dallas to visit the exhibit hall and also do some sigghtseeing too!

so, that's my views on national convention for me take care all and let's keep this thread going!

hugs to all,
from amy