[nabs-l] Fwd: [nfbmi-talk] Braille music resources

Diana Mohnke mohnked at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 01:25:50 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I originally posted this message only on the Michigan listserv since we are looking for resources in the Michigan area.  Please do not contact me unless you have any useful information we could use in Michigan for my sister to learn Braille music.  A note for those who forward personal messages from other lists, I hope you contact the person who originally posted the message to make sure that it is okay that the message can be forwarded on as it appears.  I did not intend for my message to extend past the Michigan listserv.

Thanks,
Diana Mohnke