[nabs-l] Do you find this offensive?

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Mar 3 07:50:41 UTC 2009

Hmmm. I'm trying to figure out what the underlying meaning of the
entire message is. With all of the comments about the dancer, the
beverage, and the blind kid, I'm trying to figure out what is said, and
the best I can come up with is...

You: Think you're hot stuff.
Me: I think you're pathetic.

Maybe I'm wrong.

In any case, i would maybe ask what the underlying intent is. Other
than my previous supposition, it seems like these comments are totally
random and nonsensical juxtipositions meant to be poetic but are not.
If you can figure out what the underlying meaning is, then you can
decide whether or not to be offended. My response is...

You: The suave poet.
Me: Wishing I was in a different coffee shop.