[nabs-l] Fwd: A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!!!!!IN LOVING MEMEMORY

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 18:47:54 UTC 2009

Please see a message from a friend from Michigan below.  Thos of us  who knew
Michael will miss him a great deal.  This is a very sad time for  our
Federation Family.

Ronza

____________________________________
 From: youthslammi at yahoo.com
To: nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org,  qmsingleton at comcast.net
CC: alewis at nfbga.org, aznor99 at aol.com,  bossclaw at aol.com,
akostin at ci.lansing.mi.us, malston at ci.lansing.mi.us,  mossc at michigan.gov, kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com,
djgfire3life at gmail.com,  ggwilcox at comcast.net, gscott at nfbga.org,
camptgirl at att.net,  jacalynpaulding at gmail.com, jennifer.dunnam at earthlink.net,
jj at bestmidi.com,  JWilson at nfb.org, ghkitchen at comcast.net, MThorpe at nfb.org, MRio at nfb.org,
kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com, chelseap08 at gmail.com, tpaulding at drccil.org,
robinsond5 at michigan.gov, nfrbnj at yahoo.com, lilblue615 at yahoo.com,
selena.j.sundling at irs.gov, msoulsby at suddenlink.net, tjpaulding at gmail.com,
george.wurtzel at comcast.net, peter_zaremba at yahoo.com
Sent: 3/8/2009 2:29:17  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!!!!!!!IN LOVING  MEMEMORY>>>

To all of my federation friends,
i write to you with a terribly saddened heart and a whole flood of  emotions
inside. With deepest sadness i must report to you that the NFB  of MI has lost
a close friend. Our fellow federationis, president of the  Tennessee
affiliate and great friend, Michael Seay has gone home to be  with the Lord,.. on
Friday, March 5.2009 after a sudden heart  attack.  .  Please join me in
celebrating the life of a  man that so many of us held so dear.  He was our federation
brother  and to many in the Michigan affiliate he was such a good friend.
In a gesture of love to the family, i am compiling a book of  memories and
pictures to present to his family when i travel to Memphis  this weekend for his
service. SO, i ask if you have any memories of Mike  as a friend , of
federation brother that you'd like to share with  his family, please email me the
stories and pictures.  I am sure  that the family will find comfort in our
memories.  i must admit  that this is partially a selfish endeavor.  Mike meant the
world to  me and by hearing memories of all his friends it makes me remember
him  and feel his awesome presence.  If i were to write something it  would be
about the way he laughed that just consumed me and made me  laugh even if i
didn't think the comment or joke was funny.  I  would write about how he made me
feel special and how at one time and  maybe even still i was his princess.
Or, the time i blew up a pan  of brownies while he was in Michigan visiting and
he tried to pretend  that he wasn't disappointed but really he was looking
foward to my  excellent peanut butter brownies.  I have so many great memories
and i am sure you do as well.
Knowing Mike as i did, i am sure that he's in heaven happy,  drinking weet
tea( or....) and eating  ribs, chicken  or tacos.  I am sure that he is singing
in the choir with angels  and sharing his amazing laugh with them.

Again, please send your stories to me so that i may share our  memories of
our federation brother with his family.

Thank you,

Melinda

MELINDA  LATHAM