[nabs-l] Bookshare books not opening

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Fri Mar 13 21:15:35 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Here is a bookshare question I can use some help for.

I use BookShare in conjunction with Kurzweil. I am downloading books that I can not open. The book title appears as a subfolder in the downloads folder
in Kurzweil. I can not access the folder in Windows explorer. I get a message saying "the compressed zip folder is invalid, or corrupted." I get similar
results with Kurzweil.

One title where this happens is 101 Ways to Answer the Toughest Interview Questions. I would appreciate any assistance you can direct to the list.

Thanks,

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Customer Service Representative
National Braille Press