[nabs-l] Bookshare books not opening

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 21:26:06 UTC 2009

They're zip files now.  You no longer need the archive utility from
bookshare--BOMArchiveHelper (built-in Mac utility that runs when you
double-click a zip file) or The Unarchiver (a free replacement for
BOMArchiveHelper that handles a lot more archive formats--I suggest
not using it for .tar.gz or .tar.bz2 files due to a bug) should open
bookshare books directly now.

Joseph