[nabs-l] Questions to ask when looking to higher a driver.

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 25 01:37:59 UTC 2009

Hi Rania,
I've never had to do this either, but you might want to get a criminal
records check done for them - ask them to submit one to you with their
resume and cover letter. Ask for references and follow up with them.
You're putting a lot of trust into this person and you don't want any
doubts about them at all. Questions such as why they've applied for
the position, why they think they'd be good at it, their
strengths/weaknesses are a good idea. Also ask if they've had similar
experiences, or have any contact with people with visual impairment.
Good luck,
Sarah