[nabs-l] printing to PDF

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Wed Mar 25 13:38:10 UTC 2009

List,

        On a previous computer of mine I could select the option from within
Word or that matter any other program and create a *.pdf document from my
print option.  I can not find that option on my current Windows machine.  I
don't recall if I installed an application that allowed me to create *.pdf
documents or if it was part of the OS on that machine.

        Anyone know of a way to setup Word & Outlook Express to create *.pdf
documents, or of a free applet that can be installed to give me this
ability?

Thanks,

Patrick