[nabs-l] Looking for a blindness-related theisis topic

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 00:00:26 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I am a grad student at Montana State University-Billings where I am pursuing a Masters in Public
Administration. Combined with my Bachelor of Science in Recreation Management from the University of Montana's College of Forestry and Concervation, I intend to use my education to work the the field of public land
management. I am currently looking for a research topic relivant to my
career interest. Does anyone have any ideas that would tie
blindness/blindness issues to the use/administration of public lands
(it would need to be more specific than the general term
"accessability")? If so, please email me directly at jim275_2 at yahoo.com If you yourself do not have anysuggestions, please forward this message to anyone you feel may be of help.
Thanks,
Jim Reed

Thanks,
Jim

"Ability is of little account without opportunity."

          -Napoleon Bonaparte