[nabs-l] Braille e-Book CONCEPT

Rob Lambert rmlambert1987 at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 09:04:40 UTC 2009

I couldn't remember if that link had any info on it, so here's something I did find that talks about how the device works. As far as my idea of the concept being developed or whatever I said in the beginning, my apologies, bad choice of words. I was just so shocked that such a device could exist that I didn't think before I typed. The link is below a blank line.

Link: http://www.itechnews.net/?p=21194&akst_action=share-this