[nabs-l] Disappointed

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun May 3 05:17:36 UTC 2009

I also do not recall this grant.  About two months ago, a couple of
states were establishing student divisions (mine included) and
wondering how to secure funding for interesting things we'd like to
do.  I certainly would have taken advantage of such an offer if I'd
noticed it.

I do not know how we missed it.

Joseph