[nabs-l] Tourism Stratagies?

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:44:32 UTC 2009

Jim,

If it helps convince them at all -- us blind folks (lumped in the
disability category) do get a free parking pass to national parks.
Saves you the $20-30 in park admission for the vehicle and any extra
parking fees. I doubt that's the sticking point, though, but wanted to
let folks know that is available.

Corbb