[nabs-l] Questions related to Grad School

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 17:28:25 UTC 2009

Hi Liz,

I think this is a great topic for the list, so feel free to ask your
questions on-list. A lot of us are on the verge of starting grad
school, trying to decide whether or not to go, or even several years
away from it but trying to get prepared for it. The responses gleaned
from your questions could be helpful to a lot of students, so please
share!

Arielle