[nabs-l] Questions related to Grad School

rachel Jacobs oceanrls at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 01:22:33 UTC 2009

Hi Liz. I would definitely contact the person at the schools who work with
the disabled. Maybe ask that person whether or not to apply first and then
do the GRE. I would guess that since you would have to have it at either
school that it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and just do the GRE first.
Definitely begin the process of applying though. Grad school seems to take a
little longer with the applying process. At least it did for me! If you have
any other questions, feel free to ask.
Rachel