[nabs-l] Training: As needed, or all at once?

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:48:42 UTC 2009

Jess,

You don't adapt quickly to the light changes then?  I follow.  I seem
to adapt pretty quick unless I've been in white-out light (best
description I can come up with) for about twenty minutes.  Then I
just don't see anything for about three minutes.  A bus doesn't do
that to me, only the sun.

I don't wear glasses either.  Coke bottles that are useless for
anything but a terrible headache.  No thank you.

Joseph