[nabs-l] High school outreach

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 19:46:29 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

This sounds like a great idea. I think that the best way to accomplish
this though is by approaching your state student division boards. You
can do this by requesting a slot on the agenda at either a board or
member meeting. Keep up the great ideas you guys!

Domonique

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/fowlers%40syi