[nabs-l] NFB/ACB

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed May 20 17:11:44 UTC 2009

Hi Hope,
I also monitor both organizations.
I read the Braille Forum and am a member of their student list serve.  All
the bickering among the organizations is unneccessary.  I don't think we
should merge as one due to the structural and philosophical differences.
But I think there should be more harmony and colaboration.  We have more in
common than disagreement!

Ashley