[nabs-l] ACB not trying to destroy us?

Sarah J. Blake sarah at growingstrong.org
Wed May 20 20:47:59 UTC 2009

Peter,

What you are describing is not behavior that ACB as an organization would
sanction. Furthermore, your story is inconsistent. One day it was that they
were pounding on the table, and today it is that they were turning it over.
This kind of inconsistent story tells me nothing except that you yourself
got fairly emotional about things. I would venture a guess that individual
NFB members have at one time or another thrown tantrums and messed up
someone else's exhibit, knocked around someone else's technology, etc. It
does not equate to trying to destroy an organization or a person.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal email: sjblake at growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org

I'm protected by SpamBrave