[nabs-l] Fw: Reading Rights Coalition Denounces Random House

Kevin Wassmer commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 06:00:36 UTC 2009

I wouln't be suprise if more things like this happen in the feuture. I on't
think it will happen for a while. But taxes in this country will be so high
an the goverenment will missmanage money so much that I can see NLS an other
things shutting own. Let's pary to Go that it oesn't happen. But I wouln't
be suprise if it i. But it won't happen without a goo fight.
"You say, Son, let's forget the past,
I want another chance, gonna make it last.
You're begging me for a brand new start,
trying to mend a bridge that's been blown apart,
but you know... you never built it dad." (Queensryche