[nabs-l] convention

priscilla priscillagarces1987 at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 03:24:33 UTC 2009

hey everyone,
I am excited to tell you that I'm attending the national convention.
Here is one concern, I am trying to book a flight with the group of people whom I would go to the convention with on July second, but I received the flight info from one of the people in the list and I can't seem to find no information the following flights.
departing flight 877 departing Thursday July 2, 2009 at 2:15 Pm from Newark, arrive at DTW meaning Detroit wane airport at 4:15 Pm.
 Returning flight 1430 Departing from Detroit at 5:00 Pm and arriving at Newark airport at 7:15 Pm. on July 9, 2009
Please reply with any suggestions on where I can find information so I can book this flight.

Thank you very much.

 Priscilla

Ps. Is anyone else going to convention on July 2?
Please reply off list if you can.