[nabs-l] Recording NABS meeting

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sun May 24 21:13:16 UTC 2009

Chris,
I think the reason for the video recording is to prove that blind
people can work with and alongside sighted people, so when we ask for
accomidations they are well founded requests, on the other hand, we
the blind can do a little extra to "accomidate," the sighted.
At least, that's what I thought when Angela explained it.
Aziza