[nabs-l] are any of you using these technologies with Vista?

Patricia bcsarah.fan at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:36:44 UTC 2009

Hi:

I'm finally getting ready to take the plunge and upgrade my system to Vista. This got me to thinking about some of the outdated technolgy I have on my computer, that may need to be upgraded if I am moving to Vista but I thought I'd check to see if any of you guys were having success with these products under Vista. I don't want to ask sales reps as they'd say upgrade because they want you to continue paying into their products, but I don't tend to use a lot of the newer features as of late.

The technology I am wondering about is the following:
Duxbury Braille Translator V. 10.5
Kurzweil 1000 V. 9.0

Patricia