[nabs-l] Blind Musician Lachi Returns To The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 19:37:03 UTC 2009

Hello All!
It's October 4, a Sunday night, and you know what that means? It's Djd Invasion night on Radio360!
Tonight's show, which starts at 7 PM eastern, will be featuring
Future broadcaster Hope from Maine as a co host
Music from the 50's, 60's, 70's., and 80's, with the occasional modern song and country track thrown in
A cash it or trash it track
AAn appearance by an artist I interviewed back in February on ACB Radio Interactive, Lachi. She'll be coming on to let us know what's she's been up to
And of course, it wouldn't be a Djd Invasion without interaction from you the listeners!
To contact us during the show, you can reach us by email, aol instant messenger, or msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when we're on the mic, you can give us a call on skype at the address
radio360usa
or by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
As stated above, the fun begins at 7 PM eastern, so to listen, save this email, and at the above mentioned time, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to tune into the show. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4479 (20091004) __________