[nabs-l] spanish on the braille note

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 22:30:15 UTC 2009

Hi everybody. I just got my braille note updated to version 8. I
changed the language to spanish. I also changed the computer braille
table to spanish. I changed it to 8 dot computer braille instead of 6
dot computer braille. I tried to type something in spanish and it
didn't take the accent signs. It also didn't take some of the
punctuation signs. Can you tell me how you do the accent signs? And if
I set everything the right way. My vision teacher told me how to set
it, but she doesn't know a whole lot about the spanish program on the
braille note. She has had a student that had a braille note that took
Frinch, and it worked well for her.