[nabs-l] google apps for colleges

Ben Peters myangelblessings at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 22:18:33 UTC 2009

Hi All, has anyone used a google app provided by a college? My school recently started using google apps for their online material. They are now providing students a free and "required" email this new google app feature. I am having trouble properly setting my email up in outlook express; I've done this before with no problem, but because the instructions say to enter everything as GMAIL and my address is @mycr.redwoods.edu I am having trouble. If someone has used a school email through google apps and knows how to work this I could use some help. Thanks, Ben

Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/benpeters10
MySpace:
www.myspace.com/angelbenwithlove