[nabs-l] Question about netbooks and braille note

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 21:49:15 UTC 2009

Hi everyone it's Jasn. A netbook has a built in wireless card for the
internet, and a braille note doesn't. My netbook holds 2 gigs and my
braille note holds 120 megabites. I have never used the internet
because you have to buy a wireless card and our wireless network is
secure, and the man that programed my netbook to work with our wireless
doesn't know braille and can't work on braille notes. My Mom wants me
to use the netbook for the internet because she wants me to learn how
to use JAWS well on the computer because when I have a job, my boss
would wnt me to use a computer so he can see what I'm doing. He
wouldn't learn braille just because I am working for him.