[nabs-l] Awkward Situations: What would you do?

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:53:45 UTC 2009

This kid had no other disabilities. He attends kentucky christian college
and is a minestry major. Like i said he was blind from birth, phillipino
and adopted to a family in illinois. He had never really had many friends
and had a girlfriend but never affection between the two and she was
sighted. He was nice as can be but alittle awkward by his comments and
actions. Also he had a guide dog from Leader dog but always used a cane when
traveling with this dog that never listened to him. I am sure he has a story
and he was exceptionally nice just alittle weird.