[nabs-l] Question about system access

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:26:17 UTC 2010

Hi:

I don't remember what podcast it was, but there was a podcast done on
using Skype with System Access.

You can find it at serotalk.com.
I know they talked about having the latest version, I think it's 4.2
and you had to change some settings to make it work best but I forget
what those are.

Can you do Facebook chat through Samnet?
I really like the new aim 7.2 because you can do Facebook chat
accessibly right through the client with Jaws...so can you do the same
thing with Samnet?

Thanks,
Kerri