[nabs-l] Support Canes (was Help! Philosophy Question)

Jessica jess28 at samobile.net
Sat Apr 24 00:17:06 UTC 2010

Jewel,
The support canes are for the most part one size fits all because they
traditionally only come up to your hip or somewhere in that general
area. I know about this unfortunately because my fiancee has one from
when he had a hip replacement surgery done almost two years ago. He had
to have it due to being on steroids as part of his anti-rejection
medication regeament for a Kidney Transplant.
Jessica