[nabs-l] About Structured discovery in every day life

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 00:11:42 UTC 2010

Hi guys: I was reading up on the Structured Discovery method and as I
understand it it's a combination of guidance and doing things yourself. I
got to thinking that not necessarily O&M is the only place where one can use
it because though we don't or might not know, we tend to use it in every day
life! for instance on the PC suppose a friend teaches us the basics use of
Qwitter, Jaws or whatever software and hardware. Knowing the basics I can
then take it from there and learn more advanced things myself. is this kind
of how the structured discovery method works? I don't know why but it sounds
very interesting, thus my question to you guys and hoping that it might
serve for those also new in all these topics! Definitely lots of things to
take in!
Gerardo