[nabs-l] informed choice

Brian Wooten mbrianwooten at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 22:40:56 UTC 2010

I agree with that.  The federal guidelines for informed choice dictate
that the State agencies not only have to provide the funding to other
vendors, but also they have to give you all the options and centers
available to you so that you can make an "informed Choice"

There is a conference call tomorrow that may help.  Here is hte info:

Hello everyone,
Interested in or just curious about the three NFB training centers?
Want to attend one of these excellent centers, but not sure how to
secure funding? Then come join us tomorrow, April 25 at 8:00 p.m.
eastern time, 5 PM Pacific time for the California Association of
Blind Students April membership teleconference.

To join the conference, dial 218-339-2500. When prompted, enter pass
code 958093, followed by the pound sign. Confirm that you have entered
the correct pass code and you will automatically be placed in the
conference.

This will be an informative and interactive conference. The
participation of all who attend is welcome and encouraged. Do come
with any questions you may have.
sincerely,
Angela Fowler (president)

--