[nabs-l] help with on-line study-- more participants needed

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 23:43:42 UTC 2010

Hello, all,
  I wrote to the list a few months ago about an on-line study I'm
conducting regarding the experiences of students with disabilities. I
want to thank those of
you who have participated; the input I have had so far is extremely
informative. I do, however, still need a few more participants to
fully address my research questions, and I would really appreciate if
those of you who have not participated or who are simply new to the
list can take the survey. . Your participation should take no more
than 15 minutes, and your response will contribute greatly to my
research. As a reminder, anyone who is 18 years or older and an
undergraduate or graduate student with a permanent disability,
blindness or otherwise, can participate. If you are interested, please
click on the link below, and feel free to contact me if you have any
questions. Thanks so much!
   Katie

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K7XT7YG