[nabs-l] LCB Rejection Letter: Deadline?

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:26:32 UTC 2010

George,
I am really sorry to hear about your rejection letter. Unfortunately
they have to make a deadline this early  so that they can select a
group of students from the program, find people to staff the program,
make sure that the staff will be able to meet the needs of the
students, and ensure that the staff is amply trained for the program.
Also, each staff member is usually required to complete extensive
paperwork as well as a background check. I am sorry to hear that you
weren't accepted to the program but I hope that this won't discourage
you from applying in the future. Have you looked into summer programs
at CCB and Blind Inc?

Best,
Domonique Lawless