[nabs-l] knfb reader

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Apr 30 06:48:31 UTC 2010

George,
There is only one reader program, which is the software which runs on the
Nokia cell phones. Even if you don't choose to have cell phone service, the
reader software and phone are still the same, and the costs are also the
same.
There was a KNFB Reader Classic which was popular 3-4 years ago, but it is
no longer in production. It was slower and bulkier, anyway.
I hope this helps.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor