[nabs-l] KNFB Reader

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:00:30 UTC 2010

The phones supported by the KNFB Reader are described on the Mike Hingson
group web page as follows:

http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com/phone-info/phone_info.php

NEW SUPPORTED PHONES

The phones now supported with the initial release of version 6.3 are the
Nokia E71 (best used with the kReader Mobile), N79, N82, N85, N86, N95 8 GB,
N95
North American model, and the Nokia 6220 Classic. Please note that changes
in phone models and availability must be expected. However, phones which
become
unavailable from suppliers will continue to be supported for use with the
Mobile Reader software as changes are made to support newer phones and
models
as they become available. This applies at present to the N82 and the 6220
Classic.

This page includes important information about each supported phone as well
as links to obtain detailed specifications. Please check back periodically
keep up to date as more phones are added to the list. Checking with various
suppliers for availability and price is recommended.

The price of the reader will depend on the phone you buy with it, and
whether you already own a version of talks.

Prices are listed at

http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com/purchase/price-list.php

The reader is $1595 with an N82 phone, and $1770 with the much faster
processing from an N86 phone.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

Student, Western Governors University
(617) 744-9716