[nabs-l] update on dog training career. need help!

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 05:31:38 UTC 2010

I also do not agree with cuting my losses to this school, simply bcause of the aftermath, for a couple of reasons.

1.  I've looked into other dog training schools, and this one seems to be the best. it offers hands-on training over a lot of subjects related to dog training as well as dog care such as neutrition, health problems in breeds, etc.

2.  If i asked a sighted person to find a carreer that they liked, then find a school that would help them achieve that job, then told them, "now take that school, and forget about it. find the second best.", they would most likely tell me to take a long walk off of a short peer.

Sighted people have professors that may not like them in universities, and that does not mean that they should switch classes.

Even after my schooling, i'm going to be faced with people who do not approve of my job vhoice, and even more who will not allow me to train their dogs due to blindness. I might as well get used to it.

I am going into the school to gain the knowledge and foundation that i need to become a successful dog trainer, and i'm not asking anyone to like me for it.