[nabs-l] Use of Digital Voice Recorders in the Classroom

Rob Blachowicz rob_blach at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 03:55:19 UTC 2010

I love recording classes.  It makes it so much easyer to pay attention and
partisapate.  That way you can listen and take notes later which is  a lot
easyer than listening and taking notes while the professor is talking .
I've always missed some important key notes by taking notes the first time.
I personally waited to take all notes so I could consintrate and answer
questions that were up for discussion as a class.
Just my thoughts I'm sure others have other things to say or add to this or
different opinions.
Rob Blachowicz