[nabs-l] NABS Bulletin Additions

Kate Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:45:08 UTC 2010

Hi Arielle,

I just thought I would shoot you a blurb concerning the tremendous strides
NYABS has been making. Since the the division was reinstated a little over a
year ago the student division had grown in leaps and bounds. Membership has
increased greatly, and several local chapters are in the process of being
established. We are also planning on having our first Student Seminar in the
upcoming year.

Best, and thanks,

Kate Carroll

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Arielle Silverman <nabs.president at gmail.com

--
Kathryn CARROLL
St. John's University College of Law 2013