[nabs-l] Washington Seminar/Blind Driver Challenge Questions

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 12:09:14 UTC 2010

Good morning Arielle and all,
I will most likely book my ticket for Daytona Beach sometime this week, but I am thinking about fly into Orlando and taking a shetul to Daytona.

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller