[nabs-l] CIEE South Korea Scholarship Program

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 22:44:18 UTC 2010

I found this on Mobility International USA's webcite and thought I would pass it along for anyone who may be interested.
Mobility International USA is a international exchange organization which promotes the inclusion of people with disabilities in international exchange. It is a vary good organization and I would encourage to visit their webcite at
www.miusa.org

Exciting opportunity to study on an all-expenses paid exchange to Korea through CIEE! Selected participants will spend one week
in South Korea from March 19-26 2011.The application deadline is January 14, 2011. See if you qualify, and apply today!
CIEE South Korea Scholarship Program
www.ciee.org
The South Korea Scholarship program is the perfect opportunity for students who do not have time to spend a full semester or academic year abroad, but are
looking for a short term opportunity to explore Korean culture.

Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller