[nabs-l] blind statistics

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 29 19:12:40 UTC 2010

Hello,

You could do a search in google, using different terms that match what you
want and using them in a different order.  When I typed in blind statistics,
I got this link:
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/blindness_statistics.asp

Also, (and check it out because it had information on various age levels,
but on adults, which I think you wanted)
http://www.afb.org/section.asp?SectionID=15

and
http://www.nei.nih.gov/eyedata/pbd_tables.asp

Those were the first three results; I'll not do more for now, but you can
simply type in blindness statistics to find the rest if you like.  Anita