[nabs-l] University Academics

Davis, Alexandria U.S. CG Aux/CAP 2LT coastguardgirl at samobile.net
Tue Feb 2 19:12:56 UTC 2010

Hi there! I am a first year student at American Military University and
am visually impaired. Could someone tell me how they write papers as a
blind student? My school is heavily focused on papers, one term paper
due every eight weeks plus essays for all exams with four long exams
per class per eight week semester. Is this the same for civilian
university? How long are your semesters and are papers this heavy?
Thanks for any tips.