[nabs-l] Independence with a Price Tag

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Feb 7 05:10:18 UTC 2010

Just because you say it costs to much, that doesn't reduce the costs
of developing, marketing and supporting technology.  I understand the
frustrati0on of every body here, but you folks are completely
unrealistic as to what is going on.  Just saying something is to
expensive doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Dave