[nabs-l] Creating An Itunes Account?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 21:13:02 UTC 2010

 My understanding of it is that if you  have a  later version of jaw
(JAWS 11) that you can work with  I tunes  well enough. I also   hear
that window eyes works with I tunes.
 Now, if you have an I touch or I phone, I tunes works     with that
of course. (assumeing you have  the newer generations of said apple
devices that have voice over on them)  hope thathelps,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org