[nabs-l] A Question- Non Scientific Survey

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Sun Feb 21 02:49:22 UTC 2010

Hello NABsters,

I am T. A. -ing at the University of Northern Colorado in a teacher education class that deals with technology. The issue has come up in class discussion about students listening to music and or doing other things while doing their school work. I am curious as to  how many of you guys do any of this while using JAWS and or Window eyes? I am going to use a general consensus- no personal information will be shared with my class  and if there turn out to be a lot of responses then send me your response personally so that we don't bog down the list.

Maurice Mines
minesm at me.com
Amateur Radio Call Signal: kd0ikl