[nabs-l] Happy new year

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 1 23:34:02 UTC 2010

Hi All,
Years fly by.  I can't believe we are starting another new year.  To make
some substance to this how about sharing a goal or resolution you have for
the upcoming year.
I graduated last year with a BA in liberal studies which meant I studied
psychology and communication.
My goals include making healthy eating choices, exercise, some weight loss,
making time to relax so I'm not too stressed, and finding a fulfilling job
or volunteer experience.

Happy new year!
Ashley