[nabs-l] techniques in cafeterias and trays

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 23:52:22 UTC 2010

I do as Dave suggests here, but only if there's a single drink on the
tray.  When I am with Katie, I either make two trips or ask for the
assistance I need if that's not practical.

I have no problem seeking help when it is sensible.  I know that I
can manage myself, but when doing so becomes more of a bother than
asking for a hand, I will ask.

Joseph