[nabs-l] VR Stream pros and cons

Jessica Raichle jdraichle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:44:05 UTC 2010

I got my Stream a little over a year ago and love it. However, I noticed
that music does not play very loudly on it even at the highest volume, and
that's saying a lot since I don't like music played very loudly.  I find
that to try and listen to music in any setting with any noise at all around
is difficult.  But the talking books play absolutely wonderfully!  And I do
use it with a pair of speakers to listen to music.
Jessica